houston: crank shipping help needed

Subject: houston: crank shipping help needed
From: "steven@cravetechnology.com" <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 10:25:50 -0600
I need a bit of help from a Houston area lister. I have a
friend/mechanic from Houston up for the week rebuilding my TR4 engine,
and he forgot to pick up the crank from the machine shop before he drove
up. It's ready, machined for the rear seal upgrade too, but the shop
doesn't do any shipping -- so I need someone to pick it up, pack it, and
ship it (on my mechanic's fedex acct) to Denver. We'll be done by
Thursday if we can get it, otherwise....

Anyone with nothing to do today? I hear it's a nice day in Houston to go
out with the top down. <g> I can be reached by email, or more likely out
in the driveway, on the phone at 303-710-7144. TIA.

--
Steven Newell
Denver, CO