Tr6 Blue Exhaust

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tr6 Blue Exhaust
From: Ian Clough <ian.clough@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 13:41:00 -0400

Hi everyone,

   I recently took my six out of winter storage and as every spring I
pour a bit of oil into the cylinders before starting (now using
synthetic oil).  Anyway, when I started it a huge blue cloud appeared
for several minutes as expected.  But now, after the engine has run
about 20 minutes it still smokes, not as much, but probably enough to
really annoy anyone following me in traffic. The blue smoke is mostly
emitted on acceleration, I am starting to fear the worse.  Any ideas on
how to diagnose?

Thanks

Ian
Ottawa