new wiring harness

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: new wiring harness
From: "Rob Switzer" <rswitzer@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 20:45:39 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I recently purchased a new wiring harness from British Wiring for my 1968
GT6 +.  Everything matches up except for the leads that connect to the
generator, they are too short.  British Wiring contacted the manufacture and
they said that the measurements that I gave them are for a RHD car.  Has
anyone had this problem?
The original harness measures 24" from the transmission leads to where the
harness splits off with the generator leads and the generator leads are 18"
long.  The new harness measures 17" from the transmission leads to where the
harness splits off with the generator leads and the generator leads are 11"
long.

Thanks,
Rob