Re: TR6--To shave or not?

To: "Worthy, John" <John.Worthy@team.telstra.com>
Subject: Re: TR6--To shave or not?
From: " " <canada@voyageronline.net>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 07:23:35 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
John--

I had it taken down to 18 lbs--a 10-lb reduction.  I really couldn't tell
any difference at idle--I've been told that the heavy crankshaft actually
provides more dampening than the flywheel.  Whatever, it idled smoother than
I expected.  Even though I didn't punch it, I think the car is
livelier--quicker to respond--during acceleration.  I'll be away from the TR
for a week or so (delivering a sailboat) but should have it on the road
within the next two weeks and will post my impressions.

Thanks.

Ian
CF57345U +0