Re: Las Vegas British Car Meet

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, "Triumph Internet Mail List." <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Spitfire Internet Mail List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Las Vegas British Car Meet
From: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 23:34:21 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
To: "Triumph Internet Mail List." <triumphs@autox.team.net>; "Spitfire
Internet Mail List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2000 7:37 PM
Subject: Las Vegas British Car Meet

> Does anybody have details on the above event being held this weekend.
It's a bit far, but if possible, I'd like to drive Huxley up
> tomorrow.  Anybody know anything?  Is there a web site?
>
> Joe

Rats, I'll miss that one! On a similar note, I'll be in Scotsdale, AZ next
weekend. Any local Brit. Car events that weekend (May 27-29)? And,  June 1-6
I'll be in Las Vegas. Any other LBC events planned in the area?
This will be my first trip to the western US, and I'm sure I'll have a great
time goofing on all the rust free old cars that are still on the road.