Different engines for a TR3a

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Different engines for a TR3a
From: "Cameron Greig" <tr6greig@globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 15:24:21 +0100

> I asked this question with the help of Joe yesterday and nobody challenged
> me so I will post again,  Has anybody seen other engines/gearboxes in a
> TR3a?
>
> Thanks
>
>         David A. Templeton
>         Open Text Corp.
>         Waterloo, ON
>         Canada
>         WebSite: http://trandmustang.homestead.com

I knew someone back in the mid 70s who had a Damliar V8 fitted in a 3A.
The engine sat very low in the engine bay,lowering the centre of gravity.
The V8 came out of a Damliar Dart.Can't remember what transmission
he used,but I do remember the lovely noise it made and the incredible
speed it produced.

Cameron

PS   David Coulthard just took pole for tomorrows GP!!  YEPEEE!!