Drive Week Addendum

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Drive Week Addendum
From: "Brad Hofmann" <blhjr@amaonline.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 10:11:55 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Listers:

I would like to propose a secondary event, addendum
if you will, to Drive Your British Car Week.  My proposal?
"Tow Your British Car Week"

Thanks to all who responded with advise on disconnecting
the locked steering gear on '70 Spitfire.  I was able to steer
it onto the trailer this week, finally.  I took the long was home
so that I could feel like a true participant in "Drive Week".

I am now the neighbor everyone dreads, with two rusty cars
on blocks out in the yard. I am considering letting the grass grow
tall around the cars to complete the image! One will go  in the garage
next week, the other under a tarp in the backyard, but I thought I would
put a bit of a scare into the neighbors first.  :-)

My boys want to paint the car to look like Austin Power's Jag...Oh geez.
I really, REALLY need to make them watch more James Bond movies.

Brad Hofmann
Amarillo, Texas