Golf in the kingdom....

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Golf in the kingdom....
From: LaJoMor@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 22:44:16 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
While some may argue golf has nothing to do with LBSs, I would beg to
differ...
hey, it's what to do while waiting for parts!
With that sorry intro I would like to offer, at face value, 4 individual
ticket packages to the US Open at Pebble Beach. The tickets are for Monday
the 12th, Tuesday the 13th, Saturday the 17th, Championship Sunday the 18th
and Monday the 19th for a possible playoff.
Ticket prices for Mon and Tues are $35 each....Sat and Sun are $65 each. I
will throw in the Monday ticket (value $65) for free. That's $200 per ticket
package.
Please contact me off list
lajomor@aol.com
TR250 in Colorado