RE: Moss link?

To: "'Davies William-qswi646'" <William.M.Davies@motorola.com>, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Moss link?
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 15:29:05 +0200
Bill

Thanks for responding .
Yes , please advise on price , condition and shipping costs .
I know that shipping will be expensive , but no local sources for these
units are available , so if the asking price with shipping costs are within
my reach I might be able to do it . Just don't tell my wife or bank manager
:-)
Kind regards .

Chris de Wet
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa
One '56 TR 3 with o/d , two Heralds and four early Spitfires without o/d .
'65 TR 4 A IRS ( hopefully soon )
'28 Model A Ford Roadster ( hopefully soon )