British Car Week

To: "Triumph Newsletter" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: British Car Week
From: "Paul g. Wiegman" <pwiegman@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 17:05:48 -0400charset="Windows-1252"
To the list:

        It has been a beautiful, all be it somewhat windy, day here in western
Pennsylvania.  With a clear bright sky you can almost see the shining
edifice of TRF shining in the mountains to the east.

        I took the TR3 out for a long drive around the city and suburbs and
actually saw two other LBC's.  I saw one red Spitfire in the south hills,
and a beautiful red TR4 here in the north hills.  It was great to see
another Triumph, give a big wave and get the same in return.  Isn't that why
we drive these things?  (Other than pulling into a packed ice cream stand
and getting everyone in line to look at you.)

Paul g. Wiegman
Glenshaw, PA
1956 TR3