Re: Carbs 'n cams 'n dynos, oh my!

To: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Subject: Re: Carbs 'n cams 'n dynos, oh my!
From: Jim Davis <jh_davis@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 18:42:57 -0400
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Douglas,
        Joe Curto in College Point, NY at 718-762-7878 recommended and sold me
a pair of needles from a Jag XJ6 (or 12, I don't remember which) several
years ago when I was originally building CF38690's engine. I explained
the engine work I had done and he was very helpful in suggesting a
needle. I'm satisfied that the needles I got are close to optimal for my
car.
Hope this helps,
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA