1965 Geezermobile

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1965 Geezermobile
From: "Brad Hofmann" <blhjr@amaonline.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 13:29:08 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Gee Guys (especially Paul, Doug and George)

Listening to all you "old" listers complaining about attention
from younger women really makes me sad...and motivated
to get my car finished.  I have been single (recycled?) for
several years now and as I rapidly approach my 35th
birthday I realize that I am still young enough to actually
SERIOUSLY think about granting the request for the ride...
and old enough to know better.

None of the girls I know would want to ride in my little car.
They are much too afraid that their perfectly coiffed hair
would not survive the trip.  Telling them that the real threat
is feet dropping through rusty floorboards did not seem to
help my situation any. The Lone Ranger rides again...just
a lot slower than I used to.

Brad Hofmann
Amarillo, Texas