Interesting item on eBay web site item#344996679: Triumph Spitfire / GT6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#344996679: Triumph Spitfire / GT6 Bumpers and over-rider
From: bethken@erols.com
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 16:25:25
I have this item for sale at eBayMotors, the world's largest personal trading
community, and thought that some of you might be interested.

Title of item:  Triumph Spitfire / GT6 Bumpers and over-rider
Seller: bethken@erols.com
Starts: May-29-00 16:24:24 PDT
Ends:   Jun-05-00 16:24:24 PDT
Price:  Starts at $10.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=344996679

Item Description:
        This rear bumper (two pieces) just came off of a 1970 GT6+. I know it
will fit a Mk3 Spitfire. I also believe it fits earlier Spits and GT6s. The
over-rider is a chrome 1" tube that rises about 3" above the two bumpers and
connects them. There are no dents at all, but the chrome is weak..what you'd
expect after 30 years...crazing, dullness, etc. OK for a driver, but ne3eds
rechroming for a show car. You pay $15 for shipping and insurance.

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com