RE: cover plate needed after removal of stock fuel pump

To: "linda long" <lalong@vt.edu>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: cover plate needed after removal of stock fuel pump
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 21:57:27 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Tom,

I made a few fuel pump blank off plates and offered them to the list a long
while back.  I still have a few of these left.  I have two styles, one that
fits the spitfire motor, and one that fits the TR4 motor.  I originally made
the spit one for my cars and it sorta kinda got out of hand.  :) :)  I made
and gave away close to a hundred of them...  A lister asked if I could make
one for his TR4 and sent me a gasket.  So, I made a few for the TR4 also.  I
think they fit fine, though I haven't actually seen one installed.
(Cosmo??)

Anyway, if either of these will fit your TR6, I'll send you one free.  Just
pay me for the postage.  (About $1.00)  I made these as a service to the
team dot net lists, not a business, so they really are free.  (Got to pay
you guys back some how!)  They are cut from 10 gauge mild steel and primed
painted on one side (outside).

Let me know if you'd like one.

Bill Miller