Re: BCW

To: Bwfox@aol.com
Subject: Re: BCW
From: Lawrence G Miceli <lgmtr6@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 09:26:15 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Did anyone see me driving a red 1962 TR4 from Virginia to Vero Beach, Fl
last week? That should be enough miles to make up for me not driving a
British car during the last several British Car Weeks.

Larry Miceli
Gold Coast Triumph Club
Pompano Beach, Florida
'73 Stag  *  '66 Herald  *  69 E-Type FHC

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.