Re: British Car Week

To: gprtech@frontiernet.net, frank@zk3.dec.com
Subject: Re: British Car Week
From: TexasTR4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 13:10:56 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 05/26/2000 10:57:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
gprtech@frontiernet.net writes:

<< a stacked blond
 about 17 runs up and starts asking questions about the car, terminated
 by "Can I go for a ride?". Sorry, I don't think so. Argh. >>

George, George, George,

If we don't make the sacrifice to help the younger generation love and
understand our Triumphs, who will care for them after we are gone?  It is
your civic and patriotic duty to go and find that yound damsel and take her
for the ride of her life!  Let her in the car too if you have to...

RH