TS 10795

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TS 10795
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 10:35:25 +0200charset="ISO-8859-1"
Cc: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "'lowdan@mweb.co.za'" <lowdan@mweb.co.za>
Listers , greetings from South Africa .

Received my new computer at work ( old Lucas / Compaq model with the memory
of a fly went into the trash can ) , so to everyone that sent me mail in the
past month or so , I'm a little behind and will reply as soon as possible .

As promised to some of you , I completed my list of parts wanted for TS
10795 ( ' 56 TR 3 ) .

In short I require the following in any usable condition please :

a) oil pipe assembly ( from engine to oil pressure gauge )
b) carburettor jet control connecting rod , short link rod assembly and long
link rod assembly . ( complete working carburettors would be most welcome ,
but also too expensive I guess )
c) petrol / fuel pipe assembly from tank to pump .
d) vent lid , hinge , link , spring and sealing rubber .
e) 16 screws ( gearbox cover to floor and bulkhead ) .
f) bonnet safety catch .
g) rear wheelarch covers R.H and L.H. ( black preferred , but any colour or
condition should be fine as long as it can be used as a pattern to
manufacture new ones ) .
h) sill edge finishers R.H. and L.H.
i) seat sliding mechanisms R.H. and L.H.
j) hood stick cover / soft top frame cover ( black preferred ).
k) jack and ratchet handle .
l) tool kit .
m) Trafalgar windscreen washer pump and knob ( mine decided to quit working
).
n) heater kit .
o) hard top fitting kit and rubbers .
p) rubbers , clips and seals for doors .
q) grand touring conversion kit ( door handles etc , presumably the same as
TR 3 A items  ) .
r) original workshop manual , owners handbook and parts catalogue .

Any help , assistance and / or advice would be highly appreciated .

The long version of what I require is described in a Word document ( TS
10795 list.doc ) which could be forwarded to anyone interested and / or
willing to help .

I am willing to pay a fair and reasonable asking price for any of the items
together with the delivery / shipping costs . As always , the cheaper the
better :-) .
So , if you have anything I might need , please advise . Thanks in advance .

Kind regards

Chris de Wet
PO Box 472  ,  Ifafi  ,  0260  ,  South Africa .
Fax 012 - 3398118 , Telephone office 012 - 3398042 , Telephone home 012 -
2591129 .
One '56 TR 3 with o/d , two Heralds and four early Spitfires without o/d .
'65 TR 4 A IRS ( hopefully soon )
'28 Model A Ford Roadster ( hopefully soon )

The information contained in this e-mail including any attachments is
privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient
please reply immediately and delete this message.  Please do not make use of
it, nor disclose it's contents in any way.  Thank you.