Time for me to go.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Time for me to go.
From: Tim Hickey <tjhickey@gatecity.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 22:21:17 -0500
Just a note to thank the list and all who have responded to my questions
over the last several years. My 1973 basket case TR6 is done. The tips that
I have received have proven to be very helpful. At times I would have been
lost without some of the information I received. But now it is time to log
off. My internet service is extreamly slow, and it often takes me 8 to 10
minutes to download all of the traffic on the list. Good luck to all with a
project, and thanks again to all who have been of some help.

Tim Hickey
Keokuk, Iowa.