Re: Do you need some parts for your Triumph??

To: <Z27407@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Do you need some parts for your Triumph??
From: "Kevin N. Andrews" <kevina@emji.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 23:08:44 -0400
I have to say being in the Alignment business and rebuilds of suspensions on
quite a few of  local members Triumphs. Dave Crane and his family are very
trustworthy and reliable. If he doesn't have the part he will tell you up
front. No running around the bush. I would buy anything from Dave. Oh I do
buy things from him. Even had him do some engine work for me and just by a
phone call has helped me out of a lot of jams.
Kevin Andrews
Wayne's Alignment Service Inc.
Siler City,NC
250's (CD2908LO)