Grassroots Motorsports Rotary Spitfire nearing completion......

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Grassroots Motorsports Rotary Spitfire nearing completion......
From: GRMMail@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 08:49:44 EDT
We at GRM just wanted to let everyone know that our Rotary Spitfire project,
now with a fully independent and adjustable coil over rear suspension is
nearing completion.  It recently finished 4th overall at the Beech Mt.
Hillclimb, and is now on a diet for the Solo II Nationals.

You can read all about the Ro-Spit Project at our website at
http://www.grassrootsmotorsports.com  or you can email me back for a free
sample of the Oct. issue.  You can also call our office at 904-673-4148 for
the free sample issue.

Per
GRM