Re: Clutch problems - kind of long

To: Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>
Subject: Re: Clutch problems - kind of long
From: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 07:55:09 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I really don't know the symptoms of a broken taper pin that holds the throw
out bearing to the clutch cross shaft (or even if the Spit HAS one), but if
it was broken, is it possible that would cause these symptoms? Just food for
thought - maybe someone else could comment on this theory - or tell me I
don't know what I'm talking about! Not the first time - or the last, I'm
sure. :^)

Good luck.

Michael Ferguson
1959 TR3A  TS53990L...O!!!