FS: Restorable TR4

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: Restorable TR4
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 09:00:20 -0700 (PDT)
Not mine, but I looked at it in a barn close to my
house in mid Michigan... NFI, blah, blah...

Purported to be a '65, more likely '64 titled late
(it's not a 4A)

New top, old wire knock offs (some spokes missing)
body quite solid, tired BRG paint w/surface rust on
bonnet. Spares include 2 intake manifolds, one w/SU's,
one w/Stromberg 175's, misc engine ancilliaries, new
clutch kit, electrical bits, etc.

Asking price 3,000

Seems a lot to me but I don't know TR4's and their
values.

email me if interested and I'll connect you with the
owner.

John D