Re: List Procedure (Etiquette?)

To: fergie@ntplx.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: List Procedure (Etiquette?)
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 12:11:20 EDT
In a message dated 00-06-27 21:34:39 EDT, fergie@ntplx.net writes:

<< it seems to me that legitimate responses
 should be sent to the List, not just to the individual who asked the
 question in the first place. If we know the answer, we should share it with
 everyone - not just for the present, but for future searches in the archives
 or for those of us who save posts that we think may be of interest in the
 future. If we don't KNOW the answer, but are just offering possibilities or
 "have you tried this...?" replies, we should put that out there as well. >>

I agree.....I don't generally waste bandwidth by sending all of my simple or
short answers to the whole list but if a question looks like it will generate
a variety of opinions or have more than one really good solution, I'll offer
up my 2 cents and always appreciate seeing other answers/solutions as
well.....there have been some pretty creative answers coming out of this
group....we never stop learning so I support Michael....please share your
answers....

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (restoration underway)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (basking in the sun!)