Re: Put a face on that name

To: gmark@lightdog.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Put a face on that name
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 12:03:37 EDT
In a message dated 7/2/00 10:01:18 AM EST, gmark@lightdog.com writes:

> I have been looking at some past VTR convention panoramic photos. It
>  occurred to me that I (we) might be able to put a face to the names we
>  see on the “list” if you would like to identify yourselves.
>
>  1998 VTR Hudson, WI.

Ah, THAT one is easy. I'm the one on/with the Triumph bicycle.

>  1995 VTR. Rockford, IL

Missed that convention. :-(

1986 VTR Greenburg PA
I'm there way in the back on the left side (I think; pictures are tucked away
somewhere right now), but you'd need the Hubbell telescope to see a face next
to the Hardly Boys RaceSpit 4, which is only slightly easier to make out in
the shot.

1999 VTR Portland, ME

Even harder to see than in the 1986 photo, since I got caught in traffic on
the way to the shoot and got the car to the staging/photo area just as folks
were leaving. :-(

1989 VTR Albany, NY

"Priscilla" the Mayflower (and I, and maybe even the RaceSpit 4 as I recall)
are just about front-and-center in that one.

--Andy

Andrew Mace, President and 10/Herald/Vitesse (Sports 6) Consultant
Vintage Triumph Register <www.vtr.org>
herald948@aol.com or amace@mail.nysed.gov