GT6 Overdrive leaking

Subject: GT6 Overdrive leaking
From: Scott Swanberg <sswan60@uswest.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2000 19:57:19 -0500
While repairing the transmission on my '67 GT6 last year I
also partially disassembled and cleaned the overdrive.  Ever
since it has been leaking a lot of transmission fluid.  It
only leaks while in motion and I suspect while the overdrive
is on.  Problem is I can't figure out where it is leaking.
It is not leaking through the rear seal or any gaskets.
Best I can surmise is that it is leaking around the Non
Return Valve Plug or perhaps excess pressure is building up
and squirting out somewhere else near this.  The leakage
seams to be coming from around this area since I can't find
any other visible leaks (this area is obscured by the
mounting plate).

Does anyone have any ideas as to why it is leaking?  Anyone
else ever experience anything similar.  Share the
knowledge.  Please.

Scott Swanberg, St. Paul, MN
'67 GT6