Shipping to States Direct

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shipping to States Direct
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 22:44:39 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi All
I think I have a reason for this, as I was Talking to a couple of suppliers
at the Triumph Marque Day at Gaydon yesterday (Sunday) they stated as
reasons that parts for the states had a sell by or shelf life date, and the
worry about litigation, one of them says he prefers not to supply safety
related items to the States.
How do you get on with the shelf life aspect for things like seals for the
brakes on the older cars for which new may not be available, or are the
suppliers wrong about the shelf life bit?

Graham.
2.5 PI MKII
Sprinted Dolomite
2000 MKI
Toledo
1300 Front Wheel Drive
http://www.triumph-iw.co.uk

>The catch is they will not ship direct to the US. You will have to find a
UK resident to