Re: Big Triumph (TR2-6, 2000, 2500) rear hub pullers available

To: Tony Gordon <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>, 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Big Triumph (TR2-6, 2000, 2500) rear hub pullers available
From: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 09:40:51 -0400
I need to throw in my two cents here:
If you think you need a puller and you find yourself wondering whether it's
worth this price, don't hesitate! Both the machinist I went to and Tony's
supplier have said that they can't repeat the effort at these prices. The
ones I had done went out at $150, and if there are any more orders I have
been advised the price will have to go up 20-25%.
Best regards,
Jim Wallace