Dan Master's Book

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dan Master's Book
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TRSix@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 20:02:34 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Well  the mailman delivered Dan's book on the TR6 electrical system today
and I'm very impressed with the quality of everything about it. From the
paper used to the layout of the pages and the detail of the schematics.
Thank God I can put my magnifying glass away now .......... it was the only
way these old eyes could read the schematics in Haynes. Anyone familiar with
Dan's simple and complete explanations to our many electrical problems
posted on the list will find that same easy to understand simplicity in his
book. I hope I never have to use it but ...................yea right, who am
I kidding! If you haven't ordered it, you're making a big mistake.
Thanks Dan

Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Current Status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD