Re: TR4A TransRemoval

To: Bwfox@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR4A TransRemoval
From: levilevi@home.com
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2000 17:18:54 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
The tranny has to come out through the interior if it comes out by
itself.  The drive shaft will slide back (on itself) on the splines
enough to slide the tranny back apart from the engine.  Then you have to
do a lot of little (but not light) lifts and pulls to work it out of
there.  Of course you've removed lots of interior stuff first including
the seats beforehand, otherwise the tranny ain't gonna come out as easy
as it could be...which is not easy to begin with.  I've done one alone
but I'd advise having help...I'll loan you my 14 year old son, he's done
a couple with me.

Bud

--
Click here for Free Video!!