2001 British car calendar

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2001 British car calendar
From: "lmtr4a" <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 22:50:10 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Listers:

For many years I have scoured book stores, magazines and have written to
printers of various calendars looking for a wall calendar that depicts the
hobby (disease) we all love. Remembering my frustrations from the past I was
surprised that Hemmings Motor News was offering such a product in the July
issue. For those of you who subscribe to that wonderful wish book, the ad is
on page 4821 in the July issue. You can order the 2001 calendar direct from
Hemmings at 1-800-227-4373 ext 550.  Cost is $11.95 plus $3.00 S&H.
Sounds reasonable -- I ordered mine today.

Lou Metelko                lmtr4a@ctlnet.com