Seat Upholstery: Great Place

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Seat Upholstery: Great Place
From: bstinocher@unipres.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 15:54:41 -0500

List,

Just got my seats back from the upholsterer. Here is what he did:

Sand blasted and painted the rails/support steel
Bent the form back (according to him, the last guy had really bent the steel up)
Replaced wires that needed to be replaced (I couldn't find anyone to sell the
support wires)
Replaced any cruddy foam (basically the bottom cushion)
Put on a vinyl cover that feels like glove leather (very nice, even supposed to
treat it like leather and not vinyl)

Both seats for a total of $425.

AND ALL I HAD TO DO WAS DELIVER THEM TO HIM!

The guy is located in Herrin IL, phone number of 618-942-8092. NFI and all that
stuff, but he is GOOD!

Thanks.