TR-4A Carbs Question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-4A Carbs Question
From: TKMJHM1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 18:44:56 EDT
I have a '65 TR-4A that originally had Stromberg carbs.  I've bought a pair
of new SU HS6 carbs (as original on the '66 and '67 models).  I had a source
for the correct linkage lined up but he's been dragging his feet for 6 months
now and I'm getting desparate to get back on the road.

Anybody out there got the correct linkage they could sell me?  If not,
anybody got experience with making an alternate linkage?  I've about figured
out how to use parts of my existing linkage and a few bits that can be
readily purchased but I'd rather go original if I can.

Thanks.