Contact/Info for Supra Transmission

To: "Ask TR6 Question" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Contact/Info for Supra Transmission
From: "Gaby Aubouin" <gabytr6@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 14:37:30 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I recall discussions in the past about the swapability of a Toyota Supra
transmission into a TR6.  Is there a contact/vendor who sells kits? If so
does somebody have a phone number or web address?  Or do I have to go to a
junkyard and purchase one.  Also what range of years on the Toyota am I
looking for?  Does anybody have a writeup on one of their web pages of this
install?  Could somebody describe whats involved in this process i.e.
welding, custom mounts, etc...   Thanks for all your help!

Gaby Aubouin
74 1/2 TR6