Re: Cruise night at the Candy Mansion

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, Keith Ehrlich <kehrlich@bellatlantic.net>, rstirb@hotmail.com, "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Subject: Re: Cruise night at the Candy Mansion
From: "Roger Colson" <sassamon@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 22:00:54 -0400
Hello All,

Just got back from the Candy Mansion.

Had to go without the TR3.  One of the boot hinges broke just before
leaving.

A very impressive crowd. when we arrived at 6:50 they were registering
car #243 and more cars were arriving.

As mentioned before, almost exclusively American cars.  There were 3
British cars.  An AH 100-6, a TR6 and a 1500 Spitfire.  Let's see, that
makes 67% Triumphs!
Rounding out the assortment were 2 VW Beetles and an antique fire
truck.

After the boot hinges are replaced I will go back next Thursday.  May
make it to 75% triumphs!

Roger

ps Will get temporary repairs so I can go to Day of Triumph at the
Museum of Transportation on Sunday.

Roger Colson
sassamon@mediaone.net