Assistance Needed: PI Driven gear needed in US/Can

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Assistance Needed: PI Driven gear needed in US/Can
From: Tony Gordon <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 21:27:14 -0400
My TR6 PI conversion is complete, but not running.  After changing and
checking everything, I discover that I must not have lubricated the rotor
in the metering unit sufficiently and have broken the drive dogs on the
small shaft that runs off the distributor drive.

In the hope that I can get the car running before my vacation ends, I'm
hoping that a kind soul in US/Canada might have a shaft that I can borrow
until the already ordered part from Danvers-Triumph arrives - know shipping
from UK, that will be about 4 weeks.

The part I need is Q64 - 149100 GEAR, driven - Petrol Injection Metering
pump (page 54 of the Triumph parts cat).

Much appreciate any help that folks can give, and will happily pay postage
in both directions, and hope to administer a reward of some single malt
beverage from Highlands in due course!

TIA

Tony Gordon