Cruise Night en mass (in Massachusetts, that is)

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cruise Night en mass (in Massachusetts, that is)
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 16:49:21 -0400
Had a great day today at Day of Triumph on the Auto Museum lawn.  Good
people, good show.

Talked to a bunch of people about getting together this coming Thursday
evening (7/27) to caravan to the Hebert Candy Factory's gigantic cruise-in,
doing our own little "British Invasion".  (Apologies to the real British
Invasion in Stowe.)   We are meeting at the Walmart parking lot on Rt. 9 in
Northboro, and caravaning in.  If you are going direct, Hebert is located on
Rt. 20 in Shrewsbury, south of Rt. 9.  The listed time is 6 to 9 pm.  If we
meet at 7, can everyone get there?

If you would like to join us, please email me directly.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B