Supercharger Photos

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <tvr@autox.team.net>, "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Supercharger Photos
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 20:30:18 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
http://www.pil.net/~felix/supercharger/

As promised, photos of the components and of Peter Boutcher's TVR with the
supercharger kit prior to him selling it.

I spoke to Peter for quite a while this afternoon, and I have an unfortunate
update to make.  He is NOT continuing production of the supercharger kit, so
you've missed your chance.  Apparently, I just made it; my kit was third to
last.  Seems the demand was too little, and thus the cost to produce them
was too high with little return.  A shame...

chocks away,

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kai@radiohead.net
1974 Triumph TR-6S (as in supercharged!)