TR8 Radio

To: triumphs-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: TR8 Radio
From: The Hubbards <the.hubbards@home.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 21:35:13 -0700
Well, while we are all talking about radios, does anyone know what the
original radio was for an 80
TR8 (Canada)?  I imagine it would be the same as the USA unless it was
dealer installed.  Maybe
the same as a 7?  I'd like to get one to make it look right, even if it
doesn't work.  As someone else
remarked, the music of the engine is better.

And thanks to all for the tips about the hazard flashers and getting at
the wiring, especially to Odd Hedberg who told me exactly what I did not
want to hear, but got a laugh out of me because this is
the way I always try to fix dash wiring.

"...detach the dashboard...Laying flat on ones back trying to fix it in
place is a doomed idea from the beginning..."

However, I don't want to be too picky Odd, but how the hell does one lie
flat on one's back in any
car, let alone a TR?

Brian (the doomed way is my way) Hubbard
Port Coquitlam BC
80 TR8