Re: gt6+ rear suspension

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: gt6+ rear suspension
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 06:01:31 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Chip,

my mechanic did it for 250.00

Of course I removed the assemblies from the car and
supplied new rotoflex couplings myself. Then
reassembled...

It's a nasty job, but well worth it if you enjoy
wrenching (and driving).

I ended up by hacksawing the bolt at the frame bracket
for each lower wishbone, releasing the spring bolt at
the tops, removing the trailing link (?) and the axles
at the diff flange... good luck!

John Donohoe
70 GT6+ KC81718
(still awaiting my rebuilt diff...)