f/s: 1960 Morris Minor, Huntsville AL

To: TRlist <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: f/s: 1960 Morris Minor, Huntsville AL
From: "Riggs, R Kevin" <rkriggs@ugsolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 07:51:53 -0700
This weekend, while shopping local garage sales, I came across a 1960 Morris
Minor for sale.  I don't know Morris Minor's and I didn't ask for
information, but it's some kind of 4-door coupe. The car looks to be
complete.  It was repainted white years ago, but beneath the hood and
beneath the fenders I could see at least two other colors, so I assume there
has been some body repair done.  Although there are many rust spots in the
paint, a brief look at the sills and inner fenders suggested that the body
is sound.

Someone has formed some kind of chin spoiler (clean and neat, if not
original), and the wheels are not original.

It was apparently running when parked.  However, the battery has been
removed and a portion of the exhaust system is dangling beneath the car.  I
didn't ask how long it has been parked or how much the seller wanted.
However, it looks like it's been parked for years, and the seller did not
seem familiar with the car and did not seem to have any significant
investment in it.

This car is located in Huntsville, Alabama.

Sorry for the lack of information, but if you're interested, let me know and
I'll get you a phone number.

Kevin Riggs
'72 TR6