Re: Mercedes 300SL vs. TR4s

Subject: Re: Mercedes 300SL vs. TR4s
From: mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 14:54:50 -0700
It should also be noted that a 16.5K 300SL will likely cost more than 326K to
bring it to the same level as the 326K car. The world centre for
restoring these beasts is just outside Victoria here in B.C. I met
the fellow who owns the company and he regaled me with resto
stories one evening. Clients from all over the world ship cars in to
him to work on. Mostly Japanese and Germans. The gullwing is on
my list of cars to one day own. I need to hurry up and hold my IPO.