Brake servo....

To: "INTERNET:LaJoMor@aol.com" <LaJoMor@aol.com>
Subject: Brake servo....
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 23:58:09 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs-digest@autox.team.net>, "[unknown]" <6pack-digest@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by INTERNET:LaJoMor@aol.com
>My question is...to those far more experienced with Triumph braking
systems
than I (I consider myself as having an opinion on everything but being an
expert on nothing) is the brake servo, other than being an original part,
necessary if you have a good, strong right leg?

Larry Morrison <

Why guess at it, Larry, just pull the vacuum hose from the servo and plug
it.  Then take the car for a drive and see how it works without a servo.  I
think you will find that it takes a lot of foot, indeed, with out the
boost.

Dave (BTDT) Massey
St. (the weather has been uncharacteristcally nice here lately) Louis, (but
wait till next week) MO