Autocross Venues

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Autocross Venues
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 13:41:41 EDT
Folks, a TR4A guy whom I met at the VTR Mid-Atlantic Regional (which was
great BTW) asked me if i could get some info for him regarding Autocross
events in the Eastern part of the US.  Seems he did his first autocross at
Richmond and has now contracted the Autocross disease.  :-).

He lives in Maryland.  His car is stock, he has minimum equipment, and he
would like to do some more autocrossing.  Anyone have an idea as to where and
when he could do this.  He also asked for a list of necessary equipment that
he would need.  Thanks.

Art Kelly