Sybill Lives!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sybill Lives!
From: Carol Zingone <carol@daltonagency.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 08:20:29 -0400
Ok, since I've taken some flack about being too quiet, I thought I start
the week off with bang:  Sybill lives!  Some of you may recall I
couldn't get her to Lake City last year due to mysterious
crunching/grinding noises from gearbox/clutch region.

Well, I haven't addressed that issue yet, however, I started her up
yesterday and drove her around the block and she rode fine.

SO, any input about what the heck could be going on is greatly
appreciated -- I'm delusional that maybe just ignoring her for a few
months is the answer!

Cheers,
Carol Zingone
74 Triumph TR-6