Horn Help

To: "triumphs list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Horn Help
From: "Jerry Oliver" <slantws@Home.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 15:46:18 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi everybody..
Getting the TR4A ready for Portland VTR the Hi tone horn decided to quit.
That's the one of the driver's side, and TR4A has the flat top and a
mounting bracket. If anybody has a good one and can FedEx it to me, I sure
would appreciate it. I'm leaving Wednesday morning (it's now Monday
afternoon PST), so you'd have to get a "before 10 am next day delivery". I
guess you'd have to trust me for the horn and the shipping cost, but I'll
send a check right off, or a Visa via the phone. Please email me if you can
help.
Jerry Oliver
66 TR4A
Olympia, WA