All my new cars

Subject: All my new cars
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 15:31:42 -0600
Lunch at Strings in Denver, a restaurant beloved by my friends who spend more
money eating out than I do, and I had the valet park the TR4. He said "Nice
Austin-Healey!"

My recruiter/free lunch asked me "are you sure you want him to take your car?"
But I pointed out where reverse is, recommended he skip the handbrake, and he
was on his way. After lunch, a dream realised; I'd always wanted a car the valet
would keep out front of the restaurant <g>. Granted he probably left it there
because he was going off duty, but the mate'er'dee mentioned that "he really
enjoyed [your] car."

Yesterday, after a prospect meeting, the CTO asked "Who has the Shelby?"
Luckily, the Security VP knew a Triumph when he saw one -- though he guessed it
was a TR6. <g> What a versatile car this is.

--
Steven Newell
Denver, CO