Re: Looking for some parts

To: "Jim Davis" <jh_davis@mindspring.com>, "Vito Pacione" <vito@argohouston.com>
Subject: Re: Looking for some parts
From: "Chad & Ariane Jester" <ajester@kscable.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 19:13:03 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Vito,

I'm pretty sure the ones on CF35212U were and I'll look at the ones on
CF57199UO tomorrow.  I can tell you that the ones on CF15486UO (My mallard
resto project from hell) were not.  As I recall, your car is pretty close in
serial number to CF15486UO.

Where are you now???? Still in Houston?

Regards,

Chad