Bizarre concept - little LBC content

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bizarre concept - little LBC content
From: Tobermory9@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 22:15:45 EDT
Hi -
I just received a postcard advert for a company that is offering time shares
of exotic cars. No prices mentioned of course, but the concept is that you
get the car for a week or two every year.  Cars mentioned on the card
included Ferraris, Hummers, Jags along with classics like GTO's and older
Corvettes - I wonder if they have any Triumphs?  Should naybody beinterested
in checking out their bizarre business idea, they have a website at
exoticarshare.com.
Regards,
Paula K