VTR convention events on Friday?

To: "Mark Gendron" <mgendron@speakeasy.org>
Subject: VTR convention events on Friday?
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 01:09:27 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by "Mark Gendron"
>I'm thinking of driving down to the VTR Convention for the day on Friday.
Unfortunately, I have prior commitments at home in Seattle on Thursday and
Saturday, so I can't extend my stay. Is there a location (Greenwood Inn,
perhaps?) where I can go on Friday where I am likely to be able to see a
lot
of participants' cars, or are most people likely to be off rallying and
such? Will TRF be there, or are they too busy getting ready for their
summer
party?

Thanks
-Mark
<

Mark,

The Photo shoot is at 7:00 AM so get an early start.  ;-)

Really, the TSD ralley, the fun ralley and the Funkahna are all on Friday
as is Kas Kastner's TR250K display.  TRF is here but Ted brought more stuff
than Charles did this year.  And BPNW brought even more (of course they are
only 40 miles away).

Bunch of neat cars.  Don't miss it.

Dave