My TR 4A

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: My TR 4A
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 20:26:02 -0700
Well, my TR 4A has been out of service for nearly a year now.  I've
installed a rebuilt overdrive & transmission (by Jack Wheeler)  and a
rebuilt rear axle ( by Unitrax) with a 4.1:1 gear set (from Ken
Gillanders, British Frame & Engine).  I've crossed the T's and dotted
the I's...  cleaned the frame around the rear axle... cleaned all the
parts involved... replaced all the bushings... replaced the springs...
replaced the shocks... replaced the brake shoes, cylinders, and so on.

While I still have some buttoning up to do... and certainly the car
still desperately needs body work and a paint job...   but hopefully...
god willing...  I will be able to drive my car to a club meeting this
month.... and maybe even tomorrow.

--Justin Wagner